Reception Teacher - Shoreham-by-Sea
Part-time supply cover
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
£100-£120 per day
Are you an Early Years/KS1 specialist teacher with QTS looking for a flexible part-time role? Are you available to start work in December? Do you have previous experience of delivering engaging lesson plans to a Reception class? If so you could be the ideal teacher for this opportunity.
Primary Reception class teacher required to teach a class on a part-time supply basis starting December. The school in question is based in Shoreham-by-Sea.
This is a school with a vision to nurture the children in their community. They will foster and develop creative thinking and an enjoyment of learning as part of the journey towards becoming lifelong learners. The school encourages its pupils to make a positive contribution to their community and society through developing good manners, co-operation and communication skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- 3 days per week (days flexible) teaching a Reception class
- Duties will include some lesson planning and marking and assesment of children's work
- Conduct outdoor activities with children in line with the curriculum
- Deliver inspiring and fun lesson plans to children
About this primary setting:
- 400 plus mixed pupils on roll
- Aim is to deliver the school's vision using the theme of a 'River of Learning'
- Aims to prepare children for the next stages and challenges in their lives
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff
- A real ethos of direct 'learning through play'
- Children at this school achieve above average results.
- Learners are taught to ask probing questions and self driven learning is promoted
- Children are really eager to learn
- Warm, friendly working environment with a dedicated and motivating leadership team
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience in Early Years/KS1
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you believe that you have the experience and attitude to be a reliable and effective supply teacher we want to hear from you. Please apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity in a really positive primary setting.