Customer Service Team Leader / Customer Service Supervisor
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Location: Abingdon, Oxon, OX14
Salary: £21k - £24 per annum
With our client their products speak for themselves; an eclectic mix of gifts, home accessories and lifestyle products. From the innovative novelty to the perfectly practical; their collections are quirky and ranges radical. All products are carefully crafted and provided with a smile, ensuring they live up to their name.
The customer service team leader is responsible for supervising, guiding and motivating the customer services team to ensure we provide high quality service to our customers. Supporting the sales manager with National Accounts administration and sales team support.
- Run morning meetings with your team to manage daily work schedule including lunch cover
- Receive all orders from accounts and distribute to team depending on workloads/priorities
- Making sure all customer service duties are being adhered to
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and redirecting calls throughout the office appropriately
- Taking orders over the phone and dealing with queries relating to ordering and delivery
- Efficient order processing for all companies
- Maintaining forward order folder, processing these within the appropriate time frame and using initiative regarding these including spring seasons and xmas orders
- Emailing batches to 2WL on a daily basis to ensure good delivery times to our customers.
- Good communication with 2WL regarding orders/enquiries
- Weekly meeting with sales manager
- 1-2-1 meetings with customer services team.
- Franking daily post and any postal services
- Making sure answer phones are attended to first thing
- General support to customer services and assisting with general enquiries and answering the phone during busy times, lunches and holiday cover
- Ad hoc communication with 2WL to discuss any problems/ inefficiencies that can be worked on.
- Processing of major national account orders (all brokerage, John Lewis, Paperchase, Menkind, M&G, Hobbycraft, Waterstones, WH Smiths group and Waitrose.
- Maintaining EDI file, making sure stock lines taken have barcodes on file in order to be processed and amend any EDI changes required on Lakeview.
- Admin for all replans for Nationals where any new line forms are needed
- Dealing with high end customer service queries
- Emailing orders each day to 2WL
- Establishing good communication with 2WL regarding all national orders
- Weekly meeting with sales manager
- Sales manager
- Customer service team
Sales team support:
- Best Sellers report quarterly
- Occasions list kept up to date
- Awareness of new products and distribution of samples to reps
- General support - ad hoc sample requests, stationery requests etc.
- Customer service skills essential
- Business admin experience required
- Supervisory experience desired
- Good customer service skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective working to deadlines
- Demonstration of initiative and receptive to new ideas
- Innovative problem solver
- Thorough, accurate, timely, attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
As no relocation fees will be provided, our client can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Contact Centre Team Manager, Call Centre Team Lead, Customer Service Manager, Call Centre Leader, Senior Contact Centre Executive, Senior Contact Centre Adviser, Service Team Leader, Delivery Team Leader, Call Centre team Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Service Team Leader / Customer Service Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly