New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the team in Chiswick, West London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of OTE up to £32,000 (depending on experience). Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hours per week - 8 hours per day).
Are you organised with great attention to detail and marketing skills? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
This is a varied and hands on role as part of our in house marketing team based in Chiswick Honda. Attention to detail and the ability to analyse marketing information to develop new business opportunities are an integral part of this role.
You will need to have communication skills which are second-to-none. Hitting the ground running, you’ll have the opportunity to assist in developing marketing strategy in order to drive and grow visitor numbers to our online platforms.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Assist with devising strategies to drive online traffic to the website
- Marketing off line & online campaigns, while staying within the budgetary constraints of the department
- Drive brand awareness, prospect and customer engagement
- Assist with digital strategy and execution of all digital marketing channels including PPC, display and management of external SEO accounts
- Providing, refreshing and coordinating content for our website
- Targeted results as well as be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
Experience required by the Marketing Executive
- Relevant Degree or professional qualification
- Experience of management in PPC accounts
- Experience with briefing artwork
- Demonstrate experience in social media, digital marketing and understanding of the role that the internet plays
- Video, post editing experience preferred
Essential Skills required by the Marketing Executive
- Good copy writing skills as well as excellent, communication, interpersonal and reasoning skills
- Flexible team worker
- Result driven and delivery focused.
- Enthusiast and determined to achieve results
- Highly organised, flexible and be able to prioritise
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Marketing Executive – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly