Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher
The school in the London Borough of Islington are seeking a year 2 teacher to join them for a permanent position from January 2017
The school is a mixed community primary school welcoming 200 children from age 3 to 11.
Rated as good in their last inspection they are looking to build on this and have aspirations to offer an outstanding education to their children.
The school offers a challenging, high quality, and creative approach to development, learning and achievement. They aim to nourish all aspects of learning through both at work and at play.
Pupils leave the school with a strong academic foundation but also the life skills required for future learning.
Children flourish within the positive climate for learning the staff create for them. Results have improved year on year, and behaviour throughout the school is good.
They are looking for a year 2 teacher with experience of key stage 1 teaching and the confidence to make the classroom their own. Staff are supportive of each other and offer planning guidance to each other.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- A strong leadership team led by an experienced head teacher
- An excellent CPD programme
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Committed and motivated parents who want to be a part of their child's learning
- An excellent newly qualified teacher induction program
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Teaching inspirational and creative lessons
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Affectively using pupil data to raise progress and attainment
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Apply for Year 2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly