FINTEC Recruit is seeking a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Oxford. This is a permanent position with salary in the £45,000 to £50,000 range plus benefits and bonus. Our client in the construction sector with projects both in the public and private sector for builds, civils, utilities and groundworks. Experience in JCT / NEC Contracts is necessary.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Quantity Surveyor, your responsibilities will include the following:-
- Leading and managing projects, working as part of a management team .
- Preparing tender and contract documents including bills of quantities.
- Providing accurate monthly reports and final outcome forecasts.
- Taking off quantities/ creating BOQ's/cost variations.
The ideal candidate for the Quantity Surveyor role will have
- Relevant qualifications (degree or HND in Quantity Surveying )
- Experience in a similar role
- Confident IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Professional approach with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in JCT / NEC Contracts.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2127.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly