Associate Editor for Science / Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Associate Editor for Science
Location: London, W1G
Salary: £38,411 - £47,211 pro-rata
Closing Date: 12 noon, Tuesday 3rd January 2017
Interviews to be held: Mid-late January 2017
Position: Part-Time - One day a week
The association is the voice of dentists and dental students in the UK. The association bring dentists together, support their members through advice and education, and represent their interests. This is a challenging and dynamic period for dentistry and the association is recruiting an Associate Editor-in-Chief to co-ordinate scientific editorial and news content across the association's journals and other communications channels.
This is a part-time, one-day per week, role based in the association's offices in central London although the association is also happy to consider applications from candidates who wish to work more remotely.
- The post-holder will report to the Editor-in-Chief, and working with the association's colleagues, be responsible for managing the content of Open and the manuscript flow on the association's journals and publications;
- Manage the peer-review process
- Ensure that the association's journals content is published in a timely way;
- Liaise with and participate as a member of the association's journals and publications Editorial Board and facilitate editorial dialogue with relevant colleagues
- Develop and sustain excellent links with colleagues to ensure that the portfolio for the journals promotes the full range of activity;
- Monitor and advise on scientific content across the journals Portfolio; keep up-to-date with current developments in dentistry; and attend Editorial Board Meetings and Conferences as required.
The successful candidate should have a dental degree (BDS or equivalent) together with some experience of post-graduate dental research; knowledge of the dental profession and awareness of the professional and educational environment in which the association operates; effective writing skills for both journals and electronic communications formats; the ability to manage a range of tasks and a varied workload, and be flexible in approach; the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders; and the ability to work independently and in a team.
Benefits include a generous company pension scheme, a childcare voucher scheme, cash back for various healthcare treatments, an employee assistance programme and subsidised gym membership.
To Apply please click on the APPLY Now link and further information will be sent to you by email.
IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Associate Editor for Science, E-Commerce Content Editor, Associate Editor for Science, Digital Marketing Executive SEO Specialist, E-Commerce Executive, Ecommerce Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, Ecommerce, Website Manager, SEO, Web Designer, Retail Ecommerce, Retail Marketing, User Experience Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, SEO Manager, Web Analytics Consultant, Web Analytics Executive, EPOS, Copywriting, Copywriter, Website Optimising, Digital Marketer, Horticulture Marketing, Outdoor Living Marketing, Online Shop Marketing, Content Editor, Marketing Content Editor will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Associate Editor for Science / Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly