Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse who is motivated, reliable and has a passion to provide excellent care for young children?
Are you excellent at building relationships with children and parents, promoting positive relationships and ensuring the health and safety of all children?
We are currently looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse to work at school nursery in Hull. We are looking for someone who can help children learn through play, who is knowledgeable of child development and is able to ensure the safety of all children in your care.
In this role, you will:
* Complete general duties to enable the smooth day to day running of the Nursery
* Working closely with the children to ensure their positive, personal progression
* Be reliable and adaptable to cope with any situation, thriving on challenges to ensure each child can develop positively
You must hold:
* A relevant Level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification
* Have 6 months experience working in a UK Nursery/classroom environment
* A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required)
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide:
* A highly dedicated consultant with an honest approach that makes sure you have a positive experience with your placement
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to CPD courses
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.