Care Manager – Relocate to West Sussex
Are you a dedicated Care Manager looking to relocate or do you live close to Horsham and are looking for a new opportunity? Our client, a nationally established Home Care Provider specialise in first class care and befriender services for clients within their own homes.
As a Care Manager, you will take ownership of your clients and ensure they ONLY receive the very best care and support.
You will remain in constant contact with your clients coordinating and performing regular reviews and quality assurance checks to ensure that the care delivered always remains at the highest level and they are 100% happy with the service provided.
This is not just a Job it is a vocation and our client only wants to recruit people of the very highest calibre. People who believe 100% in what they do and won’t compromise on standards and can cascade this passion throughout the care team. In return our client will support you in your own personal development and progression.
Responsibilities for a Care Manager include:
- Understand the core needs of new and existing clients
- Document Care needs and risks accurately
- Ensure that clients are happy with the care they receive
- Ensure that our Home Care Assistants are well supported and are providing the care the client needs
- Ensure documentation meets relevant standards by conducting regular audits
- Identify additional staff training needs
Person Specification of a Care Manager:
- Experience of delivering Home Care services to people living in their own homes at management level
- Have experience of supervising a dispersed staff team.
- Full Driving Licence and access to your own transport essential
- Hold QCF Level 4 in Health & Social Care or above.
- Willing to register with CQC
This role would be suitable for people willing to relocate and the client is willing to contribute to relocation costs.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please click on Apply and we will contact you to discuss your application.