Primary Teacher - KS1
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Great Daily Rates
Are you a dedicated and inspiring teacher?
Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher looking for a long-term supply teaching role in the Haywards Heath area?
Is delivering results important to you?
Are you available to work from January 2017?
Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher with QTS is required for a long-term supply cover role, full time, for a Primary school in Haywards Heath area. NQT's with experience of teaching KS1 classes are encouraged to apply.
This role is with a two - form entry Primary school for children aged 4 to 11 years old.
This is a school that makes sure it gives its children a broad and balanced education and helps prepare them for life after primary school.
Key role duties:
- Full time teaching in a Year 2 class.
- Planning lessons from the schemes of work
- Marking, pupil assessment.
- Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development.
About this primary school:
- Currently 360 mixed pupils on roll.
- Latest Ofsted the school was graded 'Good'
- Aims that pupils will be well equipped when they leave to be able to go on to make positive contributions and lead happy lives.
- Sets high expectations for learning, behaviour and respect.
- Led by an inspiring Head teacher and Deputy Head.
- The school's vision is to combine high moral and social values with good basic skills in English language, Maths, Sciences and the Arts.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Childrens results in KS2 year groups have increased year upon year.
All applicants must have the following to be considered for this opportunity:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- PGCE or Degree in Education.
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Available to work full time from January 2017.
At Randstad Education we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. If you don't feel this is role is quite right for you then please get in touch anyway. We have many vacancies we are currently working on and so we are highly likely to have something for you.
We also have a recommend a friend scheme where by if a teacher you recommend works 30 days for us then we will give you £300 of shopping vouchers.