Trainee Dental Receptionist
Due to continued expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a trainee receptionist to join our busy private dental surgery in Walkden. You will act as the friendly and professional face of the business, both face-to-face and via the telephone.
This is a full time roll of 36 hours between the hours of 8:15am - 7:00pm
Your roles and responsibilities will involve an array of tasks, including;
Working on a busy front of house reception desk greeting patients.
- Providing excellent customer service both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Using exceptional administration, computer, organisational and multi tasking skills to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- Learning all about dental treatment and how to support the dental team.
Interested? If so, you must:
- Have 5 GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent
- Have a smart appearance
- Be punctual and Reliable
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be polite, articulate and friendly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self motivated
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Have fantastic organisational skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Understand the essential need for discretion and confidentiality
- Be able to work in a busy environment
To apply, please download the application form from supporting documents and post it to:
10-12 Memorial Road
or alternatively call 0161 790 2314 to request an application form.