English Teacher - Oldham
£100 - £150 per day
Commencing January 2017
We are seeking an experienced English Teacher for a popular academy within the Oldham area.
-Full time, ongoing position
-Supportive, dynamic department
-Easy access to motorway
-Excellent public transport links
-Free parking on site
- Teaching English at both KS3 & KS4
- Driving performance within the classroom
- Ensuring targets are met and exceeded
- Managing behaviour within the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- PGCE certification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school apply today.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.