Would you like to make a difference to students with Emotional and Behavioural Needs?
Are you interested in working with students with Emotional Behavioural difficulties?
Would you like to be part of a school which strives to provide a creative and engaging learning environment?
* Working with small groups to ensure strong positive relationships with students
* A highly nurturing environment where student views and opinions are respected and appreciated
* A highly supportive team with a great team work mentality
* Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
* To support and direct individual work for young people
* Undertaking marking of pupils' work and accurately record achievement/progress
* Provide Curriculum / resource support and undertake programmes including those linked to local and national learning strategies
* Work with young people on intervention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour.
In order for you to apply you should have:
* A relevant Teaching Qualification with QTS or QTLS status.
* Ability to teach English, Mathematics and Science
* Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours is highly desirable
* Being Team Teach trained is desirable but not essential
* Relevant and recent employment references
* A willingness to integrate within the school
If you are looking for a school that believe in a learning community where everyone feels valued, included and achieves, then please apply below.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for SEN Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly