Job Title: Telemarketing Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Padiham - BB12 7NG
Department: Field Sales
Hours of work: 08:30 - 5.30(Full Time)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 OTE
Package: Generous Commission, Pension Scheme & Incentives
We are a B2B telecommunications company, which has grown significantly in the last few years. We are now looking for someone who will be able to learn the relevant product knowledge and aid us in our next phase of growth.
You will join our existing sales team and be responsible for generating leads for our Field Based consultants.
You will cold call various businesses throughout the North West, promoting our products and services. We expect our sales executives to lead by example and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, they need to have a hunger to succeed and over achieve sales targets.
If you are an ambitious, hard-working, career focused individual looking for a new challenge, who wants to join a business, which will reward your commitment, hard work and loyalty, then we need to speak to you.
A successful applicant will also be put through a sales and marketing NVQ, plus additional course's to support their continued development and success.
We always look to promote from within our organisation, therefore future prospects such as field sales will be available if successful within telemarketing role therefore a full driving licence (with no more than 6 points and no bans) and your own car would be preferable but not essential, please note we may look to put you through your driving test as part of your progression towards field sales.
* To contact all types of businesses on a daily basis and make appointments
* To ensure all appointments are made following the criteria set out by the company
* To promote Fixed Telephone lines, Mobiles, Broadband, Telephone Systems to Businesses.
* Achieve sufficient leads for the Sales Consultants
* To achieve/exceed individual appointment targets set out by the Sales Manager
* To provide effective day to day support for field sales consultants
* Seek to continually over achieve appointment targets
* To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
* Schedule appointments within Field Account Managers
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
* Preferred sales support experience
* Driven and self motivated
* Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
* The ability to work under pressure
* Excellent customer relations skills
* Ability to manage workload
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong team worker
* Computer literature
* The role entails desk based work and cold calling businesses within a set region
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and a brief outline of why you are suitable by clicking 'Apply' below.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 0844 7767564.