Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Reactive Maintenance Gas Engineers
Salary: Directly Employed £18.50 per hour Subject to Experience / Sub Contractor Options available
Type: Full time
Our client is an established central London based multi-trade reactive and planned maintenance provider delivering services to a variety of clients owning and managing significant commercial, retail and residential portfolios in London.
The company are looking to recruit experienced mobile reactive Gas Engineers to work within commercial, retail and domestic properties to the company's permanent, directly employed team whom have the following qualifications and attributes;
- ACS qualifications minimum requirements; CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, HTR1 & CKR1
- NVQ level 2 or 3 / C&G heating and ventilation or plumbing.
- Time served, with experience of working within a maintenance/small works environment
- Experience in working for a Reactive Maintenance company covering Retail, Domestic and Commercial premises within Central London
- Experience in repairing and maintaining gas heating appliances including the ability to diagnose defects and accurately report findings to include the cost of repairs.
- Experience in installation of Domestic Heating systems
- Experience in the testing and certification of domestic appliances.
- The ability to review work on site and identify the most efficient methods of repairing/maintaining and costing same
- The ability to effectively communicate with the company's management team and clients in support of delivering service excellence
- To participate in the company's on-call rota
- Current holder of a CSCS card is preferable but not essential.
- Full driving license
- A good standard of administration
- High standards of personal presentation
- A reasonable knowledge of London and its foibles….
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Air Conditioning Engineer, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, CSCS, Maintenance Engineer, Instillation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer will also be considered for this role.