Janurary 2017 - July 2017
Do you want the opportunity to explore the curriculum and teaching techniques in a fun and supportive environment? Are you a hard working and committed teacher looking to join a forward thinking school? If so, then this is the role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a part of an 'OFSTED 'good' school in South Bradford as a Reception Teacher on a temporary basis. The school benefits from a very strong senior leadership team, committed governors and a head teacher who is determined in her ambition to create an outstanding school. It is a larger than average school that the children are proud of. In KS1 you will be focused on promoting learning and excellence for all through the values and beliefs of the Catholic Faith. You will encourage the children to be self-powered, manage their emotions and know how to stay safe.
- Friendly and supportive team
- A supportive environment
- Continuous personal development
- Great transport links
You will Need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relationships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Planning, preparation and delivery of exciting activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment.
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals including participating in team meetings, multi-agency meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training.
- To be willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- To raise attainment and provide children with a variety of activities to deepen their knowledge of the curriculum at their level.
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. Once you have applied, I will contact you to arrange an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Reception Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly