HR Admin Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a HR Admin Assistant to work with the Regional HR Assistant to support HR administration within our academies within the Essex and Suffolk region. This will include Colchester Academy, Castle Hill Infants, Castle Hill Juniors and Cliff Lane. We are offering the successful HR Admin Assistant a competitive salary of £14,000 per annum.
Bright Tribe manages 12 schools across the country (Suffolk, Essex, Cornwall, Cumbria and Greater Manchester) and brings together the best from the field of education and the commercial world to create a professional environment focused on educational performance, on results and on enhancing the potential of the local communities in which we operate.
The HR Admin Assistant Role
Reporting to and working alongside the HR Regional Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the primary school administrators in providing day to day administration covering a broad range of duties from recruitment, maintaining HR systems and records, correspondence, filing associated documentation and HR audits.
Our ideal HR Admin Assistant will have:
- Good standard of practical skills, knowledge and experience of working in an office environment.
- Attainment of GCSEs or equivalent (educated to level 2 standard) to include Maths & English.
- The ability to deal with people at all levels in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good typing and word processing skills.
- Good organisational skills, showing initiative and an ability to adapt.
- Displays an awareness, understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Ability to travel between Essex and Suffolk schools to fulfil duties / full clean driving license.
If you feel you have the relevant desire, experience and energy we would like to hear from you.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to become our HR Admin Assistant, click ‘Apply’ now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 5th December 2016 midday
Interview date: w/c 12th December 2016