Multi Disciplined Estimator
Interaction Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Estimator for a reputable multi disciplined Building & Civil Engineering contractor working out of Southampton.
The successful Estimator will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare bills of quantities and take offs from project documentation
- Price bills and schedules of work
- Propose preliminary costs appropriate for the project
- Present prepared estimates and reports
- Maintain a cost data base by entering and backing up data
- Review enquiries and establish bid strategies
- Generating sub-contract enquiries
- Compliance checking sub-contractor offers
- Make presentations and attend client interviews / meetings
This contractor is winning more and more work so are ever expanding, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Estimator to play an essential part in the continued success of this client.
If you are interested please contact Thomas Chase on 07885688292, you can also email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Multi Disciplined Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly