My client based in Bath is looking to recruit a Temporary Assembly Operator for their manufacturing plant based in Bath. This will be on an ongoing basis starting ASAP. They manufacture mechanical products for clients throughout the world. This is a full time position Monday to Friday working 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Involvement in the preparation of products prior to assembly (Proof testing, cleaning).
- Supporting HDS employees in the assembly of product in final assembly.
- Masking / de-masking in the paint shop.
- Packing of product prior to final audit and despatch.
Experience and attributes required;
- Experience in low volume assembly environment
- Ability to work to written and visual work instructions
- Attention to detail
- Cleanliness of workspace and product
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Identify any problems or issues during assembly of product
- Awareness of workplace health and safety requirements
Qualifications / courses (Desirable)
- Manual handling and lifting course
- Compressed gases and cryogenics awareness course
- Safe slinging course
Excellent rates of pay and an immediate start for the right candidates. To apply for this role, please contact Suzi Dean on – 01380 738300.