My client is looking to recruit a Goods In/Forklift/Reach operator to join their business located in Devizes. You will be joining an established company that has seen significant investment in the last 12 months, with a global customer base in who operate in various industries including Aerospace, Power Transmission, Utilities and Telecommunications.
The role will involve liaising with various departments in the company including Engineering, Production, Quality and stores.
The main function of the role is the Inspection of parts from suppliers, prior to them being used in production and the unloading of lorries.
- Incoming inspection of component parts prior to acceptance and allocation for product assembly.
- Unloading of lorries using forklift
- Measurement & inspection techniques
- Highlight areas of non-conformance and complete the inspection details form, as applicable
- Working in a team environment & interacting at all levels of the business
- In date Counterbalance forklift certificate
- In date Reach certificate
- Previous inspection an advantage
- Able to work under own initiative
- Knowledge of inspection measurement techniques
- Good communication Skills