- Are you looking for a new challenge to support across KS1 & KS2 at a school in Preston?
- Are you interested to become a key member of the school team yet within a successful and vibrant Primary School in Preston?
- Are able to inspire and engage young people?
Randstad are recruiting for a Yr4 Teachers to work at our Partnership School from January 2017. The school is a 3 form entry, multicultural City centre Primary School.
This position is to start on a temporary basis for 2 terms and may change into a contract post direct with the school.
NQT's who show a flare for and have recent experience in KS2, are welcome to apply.
You will be a teacher who can deliver lessons that excite pupils, lessons that ensure pupils are actively involved and that offer a clear purpose towards their learning journey.
To be considered you will be required to support the school in actively encouraging a warm, happy atmosphere that enables children to feel secure, and helps them to strive towards their individual goals.
The school provides a quality education that enables all the children to progress academically, and socially.
In order to be considered for this teaching job, you will need to:
- Hold recognised UK teaching qualifications
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation
If you feel that you have these qualities for a Teaching Job at a school in Preston and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Jenny Edghill at Randstad via our website or contact the office directly by phone for a chat - 01772 259966