A Primary Teaching Assistant in Thornton
I am recruiting a qualified and experienced Primary Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in Thornton. The Primary School is a three form entry OFSTED rated Good Primary School.
The ideal candidate will be confident and able to support across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in all year groups. You must have a high level of professional attitude at all times. Strong classroom and behaviour management is essential for maintaining standards. The role is to support the school with additional cover within the school and be available for short term cover as and when required.
I am looking for a Qualified Teaching Assistant who will:
Be available and ready to accept roles for the school.
Be available to support the school on a regular basis and commit on a short or long term basis.
Treat the assignment as if it were a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom.
Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff.
Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a positive professional attitude during their time with the school
- Represent the school to a high standard at all times
- Be committed to raising standards
- Focus on positivity and respect
- Be focused on team work and become part of the team
- Have initiative in the classroom
- Work with the class teacher to ensure effective learning
- SEN experience is beneficial but not essential
To apply the candidate must have:
- Equivalent Level 3 certificate in Supporting Children in Education
- Experience within KS1 and KS2
- Two referees to cover at least the last 12 months
- An up to date DBS clearance (we can facilitate this process)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within the Blackpool area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Within these schools our Teaching Assistants support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EAL and from many different home lives, cultures and backgrounds. We understand that every child is different so we carefully match our Teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with local schools across Blackpool and Fylde Coast, we are proud to match the right candidates to a school by understanding and getting to know both client and candidate.
You will work with your dedicated Primary consultant who will provide you with personalised career support. All applicants will be subject to the Randstad education child protection and UK eligibility checks.
Please contact Effie on 01772 259966 or email your CV to email@example.com
Posts are subject to two satisfactory references and an up to date DBS clearance.