Temporary to Permanent Customer Service - Finance Sector (x15)
Express Recruitment have an exciting new client, looking to recruit 15 new Customer Service professionals to work within the Financial Services sector. Our client has fantastic offices, based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre with a modern and spacious design.
You will be joining a fun and friendly team, with a great atmosphere! We are looking to recruit like minded and hardworking candidates to join a rapidly growing organisation.
Should you be successful you will be required to start on Monday 5th December 2016.
- Taking inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Assisting the general public with a range of queries, predominantly relating to their finances.
- Using the bespoke call handling systems.
- Carrying out basic administration tasks, such as data entry and letter typing.
- Handling first line complaints when necessary.
- Advising customers on different payment plans and the options available.
- Exposure to the general public.
- Telephone customer service experience.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Finance background desirable.
- Commitment to evening and weekend shift patterns.
These are brilliant permanent opportunities for the right candidates with a genuine desire to work in a customer focused, collections, or financial services role.
Permanent contracts will be subject to a successful 12 week Temporary probation period. Please be aware that the shift patterns vary, to include; 8:00pm finishes and a requirement to work both Saturday and Sunday.
These will be distributed fairly on a rota basis. Successful applicants will be subject to a Basic Criminal Record Disclosure and a Credit Check (at a cost of approximately £50).
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.