Site Liaison Manager
A financial services organisation based in Bristol are currently looking for a Site Liaison Manager to join their team.
This is newly created role working for a growing, ambitious organisation and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field. The company has recently expanded into development finance, supporting smaller developers with their building projects.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing projects through to completion - ensuring that all projects are on an agreed plan with any issues raised with management and dealt with fully by you through to completion of the project.
- Organising and carrying out site visits with clients - you will be required to liaise with clients and inspect properties to establish progress and completed works. Between site visits you will also be expected to stay abreast pf projects and key milestones
- Reporting back to management - providing feedback and commentary on site visits and assessing whether further attention needs to be given, also taking part in meeting where necessary
- Analyse costings and schedules and external reports - establishing whether a project is on plan both financially and timely, providing input and suggestion where this is not the case
- Project managing - where required (for example in the event of a default) project managing sites through to completion of works.
Broad knowledge of the construction industry and aspects of small and large development is essential. The successful candidate must also have strong analytical skills, be confident dealing with people face to face and be comfortable working under little supervision. Please note, this role will also require travelling over the south of England so anyone applying must have their own transport.