Team Manager - Taunton - BJYTMC3733
Seeking a world class Team Manager to represent a world leading FMCG brand
Field Team Manager - FMCG Independent sector - Full time role
Starting salary: ??23,097 plus bonus, company car and benefits
Ideal location: Taunton
Area to be covered: Taunton, Truro, Torquay, Plymouth, Exeter, Dorchester, Bristol, Bath & surrounding areas
Who are we?
A world leading FMCG company has brought trusted brands to consumers in the UK since 1932. Representing this client's products you would be working for CPM - the UK's largest Field Marketing Agency. CPM are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people - and need great field managers like you to with the enthusiasm to train and inspire your team to perform at their best. We have a great talent programme and invest in developing our people and making them and our teams a success.
What will you be doing?
Be passionate about our client and inspire your people.
- Managing a field sales team of 9-11 part time confectionary consultants.
- Coaching and training our team to drive sales and improve the displays
- Results focused, supporting and motivating the team to exceed client delivery expectations.
- Coach and mentor team through regular 1:1 sessions and team meetings to develop individual's capabilities to support professional development.
- Provide trade insights and recommendations for activity.
- Effectively utilise the team resource to ensure 100% coverage and development of any new opportunities within the team
- Be accountable and take full ownership for the delivery of regional performance.
Who are we looking for?
- Outgoing individuals who are passionate about inspiring and developing a sales team to their full potential
- Previous experience managing a field sales team preferred, ideally within FMCG
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt to change and lead a team through change
- Demonstrate a 'can-do' and positive attitude at all times
- You will be expected to attend team meetings outside of the above territory and therefore you need to be willing to travel and some overnights may be required
- Full UK Driving licence essential
What previous experience could you have?
It is all about your passion to do a great job, whether you are up for a challenge and ready to take the next step in your career, however we welcome applications come from experienced field sales managers, especially those who already work within FMCG or Convenience, or FMCG field sales professionals looking for their first line management role.
What can we offer you?
Approximately 80% of our Senior Managers have been promoted from Area/Regional Sales Manager roles. We reward, recognise and believe in people and their potential. All you need is the right attitude and potential and we'll give you all the tools you need, including a company car, iPad and phone.
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to