Business Development Executive - Bristol - GDSSAL52
Are you passionate about DIY and Tools & are you a great communicator & influencer?
If yes... you could be an ideal person to join CPM's sales team with Stanley Black & Decker, where you would be working with DIY multiples & selected high street retailers promoting the global brand Stanley Black +Decker's products.
Permanent Full time Field Sales Executive -
Starting salary ??22k per annum (rising to ??22.5k) + bonus with a company branded vehicle.
Area to be covered: Bath, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Dorchester, Exeter, Gloucester, Hereford, Llandrindod Wells, Newport, Oxford, Plymouth, Swansea, Swindon, Salisbury, Shrewsbury, Taunton, Torquay, Truro & surrounding areas
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and wants to progress with the proven potential to advance your career within CPM or Black & Decker.
What will you be doing?
- The role is a combination of merchandising, checking promotions are on display in the DIY retail multiples, training staff, demonstrating products and promoting the brand & driving sales at events.
- You will also visit selected stores within the independent channel actively selling in B+D products
- Building in store relationships to influence availability, incremental space & visibility of the products
- Driving consumer engagement through active selling & demonstrations
- Training store staff to make the brands 'front of mind'
- Identify & execute innovative local store initiatives to drive sales and meet your targets
- Working 37.5 hours per week over 5 days Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work at exhibitions and county shows
Who are we looking for?
- Strong communicators, with the ability to influence & build strong relationships with your customers, store contacts & industry specialists
- Motivated & driven with a desire to achieve targets
- Enthusiastic, with a flair for new ideas
- Have a keen interest in professional hand & power tools & DIY
- Previous experience working in DIY retail an advantage
Why work for CPM?
The breadth of our client portfolio means that we can offer talented sales people phenomenal career development opportunities & in many cases a route directly into other roles with our clients. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills & gain outstanding rewards & recognition.
Email your CV to quoting advertisement code GDSSAL52in the subject
- Go to
- Log In or Register fully with this site (the first time registering will create your new username & password and automatically log you in)
- Click on Apply with Ad Code (you can only see this section once you have registered with this site and are logged in)
- Enter the advertisement code: GDSSAL52
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to