PPM (Refrigeration) Engineer
Title: PPM (Refrigeration) Engineer
Location: South West (North & South Devon)
Salary: Up to £26K
Skill set and qualifications
* Possesses the relevant technical skills and knowledge required in refrigeration.
* F-Gas 2079 Category 1
* Relevant experience in the refrigeration industry at the grade of engineer.
* Possess the ability to understand and consistently complete work from SOP's (standard operating procedures)
* Service and Maintenance of commercial refrigeration plant and equipment
* Carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* To pre-diagnose faults using web-based sites.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Monitor allocated jobs, working within the maintenance programme to meet client and company requirement to ensure trouble free operation of all refrigeration equipment
* Assist to achieve efficient solutions to problematic issues
* Effective use of Parts, including delivery / collection/returns
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
* Other related tasks required by the company in order to ensure the area operates effectively.
Personal qualities required
* Excellent attitude and approach to work.
* Excellent people management, customer care and interpersonal skills.
* Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Highlight training needs
* Work within area group to develop team building
* H &S awareness
* You are what the client sees first; make it a good impression (ensure you comply with dress code and maintain your vehicle in good order)
* Keep customer / SME / office informed of potential issues, and possible actions required to resolve.
* Ensure all client / company logging requirements are completed by yourself e.g. ATAS, completion notes, maintenance reports etc.,
* Carry out site / plant surveys when requested / required
* Assist SME with stock takes by maintaining your van stock
* Ensure you are completing and returning all required paperwork electronic logging on time
* Assist / support supervisor with arrangements to cover holiday / illness
* Working a shift pattern as appropriate to the area.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.