Marketing Assistant / Coordinator (AWDO-C2923)
Direct Campaign Marketing Assistant / Coordinator with excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and communication skills is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £20,800 - £22,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
TYPE: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: Due to the nature of the organisation there are frequently dogs on site. Therefore you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
IMPORTANT: Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Direct Campaign Marketing Assistant / Coordinator that has excellent organisational, time-management, administrative and communication skills.
Working as the Direct Campaign Marketing Assistant / Coordinator you will assist the delivery of campaigns across acquisition and supporter development, delivering on time and budget, maximising the number of responses and value.
As the Direct Campaign Marketing Assistant / Coordinator you will have experience of working within a busy office environment with the ability to manage a number of direct marketing and administrative based tasks.
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Direct Campaign Marketing Assistant / Coordinator include:
- Assisting the delivery of campaigns and loyalty activity, delivering on time, to budget and maximising response and value
- Managing the delivery of the loyalty communications, to time and on budget, making and implementing recommendations for improving the scheme and processes
- Maintaining up to date and accurate files for all campaigns
- Circulate artwork and content for approval and put together feedback for subsequent rounds
- Raise Purchase Order’s, manage invoices and fundraiser payroll
- Undertake post campaign analysis, producing wrap up reports and making recommendations for campaign improvement
- Work with suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered, within the defined schedule and at a competitive cost
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organisation, communication and administration skills
- Experience of working in a busy environment, with a variety of tasks to deliver
- Good attention to detail, highly literate and numerate
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Fixed Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency