Direct Marketing Innovation Product Executive (AWDO-P2924)
Direct Marketing Innovation Product Executive with previous experience working within a direct marketing environment is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £26,500 - £28,100 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: Due to the nature of the organisation there are frequently dogs on site. Therefore you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
IMPORTANT: Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Direct Marketing Innovation Product Executive with previous experience working within a direct marketing environment.
Working as the Direct Marketing Innovation Product Executive you will work with business owners from across the organisation to support the development of a portfolio of innovative and ground breaking products and services including fundraising products and initiatives.
As the Direct Marketing Innovation Product Executive you will have proven organisational skills with the ability to multiple manage projects. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience delivering a number of projects across a variety of channels simultaneously.
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Direct Marketing Innovation Product Executive include:
- Managing the development and integration of a number of new fundraising products and campaigns and acting as an Innovation Consultant in relation to these new ideas
- Inputting into the strategic direction of the campaigns and retention plans and making recommendations for improvement of the scheme and processes
- Undertaking post campaign analysis, producing wrap up reports and making recommendations for campaign improvement
- Managing suppliers to ensure quality work is delivered, within the defined schedule and at a competitive cost
- Managing individual projects or campaign budgets
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven organisational skills, ability to maintain a number of projects simultaneously along with literacy, numeracy skills and experience of Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable experience in a direct marketing environment, delivering a variety of projects across a variety of channels simultaneously
- Proven understanding of direct marketing principles and techniques, and of briefing and interpreting analysis
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. Candidates will be sent an EMAIL with further instructions on how to complete this job application. Please ensure your Email Address is clearly shown on your CV and check your email account regularly for our correspondence. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency