The Autumn term is coming to a close, but our schools still need YOU and Randstad Education has the perfect opportunity!!
Our client, a school in South West London is seeking an ICT Technician. This positon is an immediate start, and is long term to cover sickness.
Are you a graduate with an excellent ICT A'Level and/or Degree, or do you have previous experience within this field? If the answer is yes, then please APPLY online now. If not, but you know someone who is looking for a position like this, then please tell them about Randstad Education.
- To prepare school systems for internal use
- Set up new users on the systems
- Provide new log-ins
- Troubleshoot IT issues
- Maintenance of equipment
- Order appropriate materials and equipment
- Ensuring sufficient equipment is available for the class
Skills and attributes:
- A'Level ICT as a minimum is essential for this role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To have good organisational skills
- To be able to work well individually, as well as a team
- To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London?
We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. If you are interested in this role, then PLEASE APPLY ONLINE NOW.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for IT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly