An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administration Manager to join a well-established digital marketing company, based in London.
If you are an experienced Administration Manager looking for a new challenge – please send us your application today!
As the Administration Manager, you will be responsible for managing the smooth running of all admin aspects of the business.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Producing accurate accounts, statistical returns and financial reports
- Forecast budget information and produce annual budgets using information from management
- Managing payroll
- Managing invoicing, payment collections and disbursements
- Ensure that we have invoices for all transactions, in or out
- Ensure that transactions are set-up with the right billing information, things should run through the right company, with the right address etc
- Ensure revenue reports match the incoming payments
- Ensure a log of all staff is kept and updated
- Draft contracts and issue staff employment contracts
- Arranging regular 1:1’s and reviews for management with all staff
- Maintain a team structure plan
- Providing all necessary tools for new starters to carry out their role
- Managing holiday requests, reporting upon timekeeping and sickness records as well as staff performance
- Promoting staff professional development throughout the department
- Liaise with legal departments regarding company compliance
- Ensure that all required legal framework is dealt with
- Ensure that all staff, partners or offices have adequate legal protection in place
- Arrange company lunches, events and the annual Christmas party
- Suggest improvements to processes in place
- Managing the office and providing ad-hoc assistance to the company director wherever required.
An ideal Administration Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have recent experience working in a similar position
- You will be able to demonstrate how you have implemented / improved procedures to ensure key objectives have been achieved
- You will be comfortable with decision making, reporting directly to senior management
- Applicants should be willing to learn and step outside of their comfort zone
- Strong IT skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In return for this you will receive a salary of £27,000 - £33,000 per annum plus:
- 20 days holiday per annum + 8 bank holidays
- Private health insurance
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53281141 / INDLP