Flagship Store Manager
Experienced Retail Store Manager Wanted for Manchester Hydroponics Superstore
A leading provider of UK Hydroponics & Horticultural gardening equipment and nutrients now have a vacancy for a Full Time Retail Store Manager working from their flagship superstore based close to Manchester City Centre.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Leading, Managing & Motivating Your Client Service Team
- Setting and Achieving Team & Individual Sales Targets
- Directing & Controlling All Aspects of Running a Busy City Centre Superstore
- As well as the usual Day to Day Store Manager Duties
Your Key Skills / Attributes:
- Min. 3 Years Retail Management Experience
- Hydroponics Industry experience preferred but NOT essential
- Proactive, Enthusiastic & Highly Motivated Problem Solver
- Strong Attention to Detail with extremely High Standards
- Naturally Customer Service Orientated
- Ability to Lead and Motivate a Team
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our client's Senior Management Team in order to continue / embark on a long term career within the growing hydroponics industry.
While preference will be given to candidates who already have experience / knowledge of the hydroponics industry, equipment and nutrition, it isn't a pre-requisite, though 3+ years Retail Management experience is essential.
This role will entail a five day work week on a rota that will include weekends covering a total of 40 hours per week, and will begin with your Initial 3 Month Foundation Training Package.
If you wish to be considered for this role, in the first instance please send your up to date CV along with a clear explanation of why you're the ideal candidate for this position and specifically what you'll bring to the role that no other applicant will.
LOCATION: City Centre Manchester
SALARY: Competitive Package (Based on Experience)
HOURS: 40 hours / 5 days per week (will include weekends)
POSITION: Full Time Store Manager
QUOTE REF: HH1016