Project Warehouse Operative
Iron Mountain is a leader in Information Management with an enviable reputation in the global market place for exceptional service.
As we constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with us, a vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to provide operational support within our Projects Team.
If successful, you will work within our fast paced warehouse environments or clients` sites ensuring that the service provided to Iron Mountain`s clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
Although warehouse experience is preferred, we will consider applicants from a variety of backgrounds providing you possess the following attributes:
• A high level of organisation with the capability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment.
• Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in the warehouse.
• Be willing to be on your feet for long periods whilst lifting high volumes of items and climbing stairs.
• Comfortable navigating a large warehouse in order to locate customer items within agreed SLAs.
• A strong health and safety awareness.
Salary: £15,500 + Pension, Benefits and Bonus
Please note this Project Warehouse Operative role is predominantly based in Kemble but will involve travel to clients` sites with occasional extended periods of hotel accommodation.
In return we offer a vibrant working environment with a competitive remuneration package and training.
Please apply online for the Project Warehouse Operative role with your CV and covering letter, then you will be directed to Iron Mountain’s website where you will need to complete the application.