Merchant Rentals has an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join the team based in Haydock. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £18,000 + Commission (OTE £25k) + Incentives.
We are a highly respected Finance business that specialises in providing B2B leasing facilities to the banking and card payment industry. We have recently launched an exciting new cash advance product to our existing customer base of over 50,000 UK customers and require experienced telesales professionals to expand our existing team.
The Role as our Telesales Executive
Joining our Account Management team, you will be phoning existing customers and work from warm leads to develop business. The customers will already know the Merchant Rentals brand and it will be your job to build rapport, engage with the customer and promote product upgrades and lease renewal. This is a fun and friendly team who collectively work together to achieve their targets.
If you like relationship selling and working alongside corporate partners, this is the role for you.
Benefits of becoming our Telesales Executive:
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Commission: Uncapped OTE £25,000 per annum based on current performance
- Benefits: Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition
- Regular incentives ranging from gift vouchers to all expenses paid days & nights out!
- Full Induction and Training provided
- Ongoing support and Training from experienced Team Manager
- Opportunities for career progression to maximise commissions
- Prime location with easy access from the M6
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking
- Attendance bonus & appointment time scheme
Our ideal Telesales Executive
You should ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience in a B2B account management/sales role. You should have a desire to achieve and succeed: -
- A pro-active individual who can demonstrate previous success in sales
- A passion for offering great service
- Motivated by hitting and exceeding target
- Team player with clear focus on customer service, quality and accuracy
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Be systems and PC Competent
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Telesales Executive then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!