Senior PPP Accounts Assistant
New opportunity not to be missed! Netcall has a unique opportunity available for a Senior PPP Accounts Assistant to join the team in Hemel Hempstead. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 - £24,000 per annum plus benefits.
Netcall is a software company that has grown rapidly over the last ten years. The technologies we use and our continued growth mean that we can offer you an exciting and varied career. As our Senior PPP Accounts Assistant you will work with the Financial Accountant to ensure that all Purchases, Payables and Payments accounting, reconciliation and reporting processes (purchase cycle duties) and all month end general ledger reconciliations are performed to the highest standard and to the agreed timetable.
What are the responsibilities of the Senior PPP Accounts Assistant?
- Maintain complete and accurate supplier master file records ensuring the approved business processes for adding and updating supplier records are followed
- Process allocated purchase orders and supplier invoices accurately and to agreed timescales ensuring that all approvals conform to Company policies
- Process expense and credit card claims accurately and to agreed timescales ensuring that all claim items conform to Company policies
- Maintain complete and accurate trade and expense purchase ledgers including reconciliation of period end reports to the general ledger control accounts
- Maintain a complete and accurate list of reasons for any unmatched payments and credit items remaining in the ledgers at each period end.
- Manage the preparation of all scheduled supplier payment run batches to agreed standard and timetables ensuring all relevant supporting documentation has been authorised in line with approved authority limits and is available for review
- Manage all stock related duties including stock invoice processing, month end reconciliations and period end stock checks to agreed standards and timetable
- Manage capitalised development and other fixed asset postings including all related month end routines and reconciliations to agreed standards and timetable
- Assist with general ledger month end close procedures as required
- Assist with travel and accommodation booking as required
- Assist Financial Accountant with the admin of the Compleat P2P System
What skills do I need to have to become a Senior PPP Accounts Assistant?
- Purchase cycle operation within a dynamic mid-sized accounts team preferably within an IT/technology organisation
- VAT and how it relates to the purchase cycle (VAT rates, tax points etc.)
- Stock accounting
- Fixed asset accounting including an understanding of capitalisation criteria, depreciation and amortisation
- Microsoft Dynamics GP software
- Compleat P2P software
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, AAT or similar)
- Travel booking, employee expense and administration experience
- Demonstrate good accounting and analytical skills (able to use logic and reasoning in solving problems and dealing with issues effectively)
- Demonstrate an excellent telephone manner
- Work in a deadline and target driven environment
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
If you join us you will be joining a team with a can do will do attitude and in return benefit from a competitive package, flexible benefits and your own personal development plan to ensure you receive the training and development required to help you perform at your best.
- Implement and act in accordance with the Company’s Information Security and Acceptable Use policies
- Travel to other Netcall offices may be required
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening checks, including a CRB disclosure
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your career as our Senior PPP Accounts Assistant.
Apply for Senior PPP Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly