Permanent SEN TA Teaching Assistant - Nr Guildford
Special Needs Teaching Assistant- Nr Guildford - permanent starting Jan 2017
Do you want to work within an exceptional Special Needs school, do you want to make a difference to a child's life, and are you a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN TA? if yes, then we want to hear from you!
Brilliant permanent opportunity available in a well established and pioneering SEN school in a small village near Guildford. This school support 100+ learners with moderate learning difficulties including Autism and Asperger's. This role is a FULL TIME position supporting learning across KS3-4. The school is a modern and well resourced site with brilliant resources including sensory rooms and hydrotherapy facilities. This school can offer unbeatable career progression and a early finish on Fridays! If this sounds like the school and position for you then please don't delay and apply today.
Interview date: 07/12/16 so please don't delay and apply now!
- Permanent Teaching Assistant role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in the roles, from senior teaching assistant to skill development and other areas to branch into (therapies, inclusion support etc.)
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Any experience level will be considered, ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN (direct SEN experience is not essential)
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of UK SEN settings (desirable)
- Own Transport- Due to locality of the school
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting KS3- KS4 SEN learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now, interviews will take place on 7th December 2016.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Apply for Permanent SEN TA Teaching Assistant - Nr Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly