PERM SEN Teaching Assistant- Godalming
Teaching Assistant - Good Salary - Permanent Contract - Start Jan 2017 - SEN setting in Godalming, Surrey
Teaching Assistant required for a permanent contract starting Jan 2017 at an SEN school located in Godalming, Surrey. This full time permanent role supporting learners with high functioning ASC in a part residential setting aged between 7 and 19. This school is the number 1 SEN school in the county with links with many settings across Surrey. This school offers pioneering child development strategies and thinks outside the box when offering a child specific/led education. This school is a supportive and welcoming environment for parents, children and staff alike. There are currently 70+ learners on site with a high enrolment expected over the next term. This is a exciting opportunity for newly established TA?s and experienced TA's.
As there is not much time before the end of term the application and interview process will be a swift turnaround so get in contact for more info as soon as possible.
Interview date: 7th December 2016 so please don't delay and apply now!
- Permanent Teaching Assistant role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in the roles, from senior teaching assistant to skill development and other areas to branch into (therapies, inclusion support etc.)
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Any experience level will be considered, ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN (direct SEN experience is not essential)
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of UK SEN settings (desirable)
- Own Transport- Due to locality of the school
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting KS1- KS5 SEN learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now, interviews will take place on 7th December 2016.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.