Perm SEN TA- Cranleigh
Teaching Assistant - Competitive Salary - Permanent Contract - Start Jan 2017 - SEN setting in Cranleigh, Surrey
Are you a versatile and dynamic TA that wants to make a difference to SEN learner's education and life? Do you want to work in a warm and welcoming environment where children and staff are valued and respected alike.. If this seems like the job and school for you please don't delay in applying today!
Teaching Assistant required for a permanent contract starting ASAP at an SEN part residential school located in Cranleigh, Surrey. This is a full time contract with a brilliant salary incredible development opportunities and the chance to make a difference to the lives and education of learners aged between 5 and 19 who have a range of learning difficulties. This is a award winning and outstanding school that offer a creative curriculum with brilliant recreational activities. If making a difference to learners who can and will go on to fully independent living sounds like the next step in your career then please don?t delay in applying today. Interviews will be conducted as early as next week so applicants must be available immediately.
Interview date: 07/12/2016 so please don't delay and apply now!
- Permanent Teaching Assistant role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in the roles, from senior teaching assistant to skill development and other areas to branch into (therapies, inclusion support etc.)
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Any experience level will be considered, ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN (direct SEN experience is not essential)
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of UK SEN settings (desirable)
- Own Transport- Due to locality of the school
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting KS1- KS5 SEN learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now, interviews will take place on 07/12/2016!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.