Year 6 Teacher
Are you an accomplished Year 6 Teacher who is looking for an exceptional school to work in?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a high achieving cohort of children who are eager to learn?
Would working in a forward thinking and progressive school excite you?
This position includes:
* Taking full class teacher responsibility and report writing
* Being able to plan for different ability groups effectively
* Working with the Year group leaders and members of the SLT during planning meetings
* Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
* Being able to manage two support staff members and direct them as required
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
* Possess effective classroom management
* Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
* Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning, preparation and assessment
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in Year 6 and make a difference to what can be achieved before these students move on to Secondary education. If you have thought about teaching in Year 6 and may have covered other KS2 year groups you may find this an exciting challenge. The school is an ideal location where buses and trains can be accessed easily. Parking is also available a few minutes away from the school.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.