Fundraising Team Leader
We have an exciting opportunity for a Charity Fundraising Team Leader to join the team in London. The role is a full time, position working 35 hours a week. We are offering a salary of £11.00 per hour plus bonus.
This is a great opportunity to work in-house for UK London based homelessness charity! The Charity Fundraising Team Leader will be leading a team of street fundraisers on the streets in London, engaging with the public in order to raise funds and awareness for, Centrepoint.
Centrepoint gives homeless young people a chance to turn their lives around, build firm foundations, and prepare for a future where they realise their potential.
We support over 7,800 young people a year in London, Sunderland and Bradford. Just £12 a month sponsors a room in a Centrepoint hostel, providing a homeless young person with a safe bed to sleep in.
We are launching a brand new in-house street fundraising campaign and we are looking for a confident, passionate Team Leader with previous fundraising experience to join our team!
What we are looking for in our Charity Fundraising Team Leader:
All applicants must:
- Have previous fundraising experience
- Have a passion for helping the homeless
- Be outgoing, energetic and confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- Be a minimum of 18 years old – there is no upper age limit and we encourage people of all ages to apply
What we can offer the Charity Fundraising Team Leader:
- £11/hour basic wage (not commission based) & weekly pay
- Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding targets
- Full training
- Great team spirit and support
- On-going training and coaching
So if you feel up to the challenge and would like to become our new Charity Fundraising Team Leader then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!