Senior Production Line Operator
Senior Production Line Operator, East London, Food Manufacturing Company
To safely operate, maintain and improve a packing line to meet the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) plan cost effectively to agreed customer requirements.
- Operate packing line(s) & ancillary equipment to safety, environmental, quality, hygiene and output standards.
- Undertake QA analysis and compare results against specified parameters.
- Adjust plant when appropriate to ensure agreed specifications are maintained.
- Perform scheduled and reactive line maintenance to minimise production downtime.
- Use knowledge and experience to anticipate problems where possible and to solve problems when they do occur.
- Use the company IT systems to record quality and performance data. Check line performance trends and material usage taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Operate effectively within a flexible & committed team.
- Maintain clear & concise verbal & written communication both with packing team, maintenance technicians, suppliers and customers.
- Demonstrate initiative in seeking to continuously improve performance (both as an individual and packing line OEE).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Basic keyboard skills and IT aptitude to input and access data
- The ability to secure an FLT/Counterbalance licence
- Basic verbal & written communication skills to describe problems, causes and solutions.
- Basic planning skills to ensure routine activities can be completed
- Positive attitude and commitment
- Attitude of continuous improvement
- Aptitude for basic electrical & mechanical tasks
- Manual Handling awareness
Hours of Work:
- 5 per week Monday to Friday
- Rotating 12 hour shift pattern
- 0600-1800; 1800-0600
Salary: £21,176 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" Button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Plant Operator Line Operator Line Leader Quality Assurance QA Machine Operator Multiskilled Operator, Warehouse Operative Key Operative Fork lift truck Driver Mechanical Operator Multi skilled Operators FMCG Food Manufacturing East London Canary Wharf Poplar Woolwich Essex