HR Operations Manager / Human Resources Manager
Job Title: HR Operations Manager
Salary: up to £40,000 + car allowance and a whole host of other benefits, including a non-contractual bonus scheme.
Position: Full Time, Permanent
They are looking for an HR Operations Manager to join their People & Development Team.
As a pivotal member of the People & Development team, the purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of HR Operations in the UK, with a wide range of responsibilities. This role will coordinate the annual people plan and ensure consistent, accurate delivery of administration and pay and benefits, through three direct reports. And you will be supporting a time of major change, as we implement a new core HR system and outsource our payroll to a managed third party.
- Develop and motivate the HR Operations team, ensuring an efficient, customer focused service throughout all aspects of the employee lifecycle (including a responsive query service, paperwork delivery and system administration).
- Manage the annual people plan, including oversight, implementation and continual review of the plan coordinating activity across the HR Operations and HR Business Partner teams and other functions, such as Finance, when appropriate.
- Key activities include annual and half year performance reviews, salary and bonus review, workforce planning, engagement survey and Best Companies submission.
- Ensure data across the HR systems is consistent and accurate.
- Ensure the HR Operations team has the ability and processes in place to deliver timely, accurate and consistent Business Information, utilising excellent Excel skills to make reporting as efficient and value adding as possible.
- Ensure that all HR templates are aligned to the brand and are compliant with legislation, this will include policies, letters, process maps, contracts and checklists.
- Support the Head of HR Operations and Resourcing to develop our relationship with our outsourced legal and policy provider, ensuring that the entire team is kept regularly up to date with legal changes and policy reviews.
- Support any business acquisitions, such as due diligence, transfer of colleague and other relevant information.
- Support the HR Business Partner team through restructures in the business, to ensure they have the paperwork and information they need to manage these processes smoothly.
- Be a key SME in the current programme to implement a new core HR system and outsource payroll to a third party provider.
- Support the Head of HR Operations and Resourcing (and the wider change team), to develop simple processes and system design.
- Ensure a smooth customer service continues, as you take your team through this changing time.
- Continuously strive for improvement in processes, documents and customer service, championing this focus within your team.
- Be the key delegate for CST cross functional projects.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- CIPD qualified or studying towards.
- Proven experience of supervising and motivating teams.
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Previous experience of working in an HR Operations or Shared Services style role.
- Good generalist HR knowledge.
- Excellent Excel ability and good knowledge of the full MS office suite, particularly Visio.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Troubleshooting skills; ability to detect potential issues and suggest solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop cross team relationships.
- Experience of working on or leading projects.
- Ability to improve processes and define simple solutions to problems.
- Prince 2 qualified.
- HR System implementation.
- Experience of working with an outsourced payroll provider.
Please click APPLY and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience of; Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, HR Manager. HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner will be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Operations Manager / Human Resources Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly