Assistant Retail Store Manager
Assistant Retail Store Manager Salary is £17,500+ per annum Plus Excellent Benefits
Location: Burford, Oxfordshire
Start Date: ASAP
With over 160 years heritage, the Orvis brand encompasses distinctive country living, offering quality products which appeal both to avid countryside sports enthusiasts and those who aspire to such a lifestyle.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to support the Manager in the day to day operational running of the store, whilst having the ability to manage the store in their absence, with key holder responsibilities. Candidates should have previous retail supervisory experience, working in a similar retail clothing environment.
Assistant Retail Store Manager Duties include:
- Driving company-based targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Creating a first class shopping experience for our esteemed clientele by delivering exceptional customer service
- Assisting customers with their retail purchases, including link selling and till procedures
- Merchandise replenishment and visual merchandising to ensure the high store standards are maintained
- Assisting with in-store marketing promotions and events
- Provide management cover in the store manager's absence
- Building a valuable network within the local community to drive brand awareness and footfall
The ideal Assistant Retail Store Manager
- Previous experience at Assistant Store Manager level or above is essential, including developing and leading a team in a commercial, sales-driven environment.
- A confident, highly motivated Manager with natural warmth in your approach to both customers and the team.
- A keen passion for the Orvis brand and enthusiasm for the products.
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service.
The hours are full time, working five days out of seven, on a rota basis. The store is located on Burford High Street, with a seven day trading period. If you are looking to join a company who actively promotes a country lifestyle and is committed to conservation, then please apply.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 60% staff discount
- Three times annual salary life assurance
- 33 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Use of Orvis' fishing beats
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this Assistant Store Manager role then apply below
Apply for Assistant Retail Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly