Home Care Assistants & Home Companions - Fantastic Benefits & Support!!
Our Client is seeking Home Care Assistants in the Reading, Berkshire and South Oxfordshire areas.
They are a bespoke provider of at home support to Private clients. The Director has a previous Nursing career spanning 15 years and is very proud of the reputation amongst the local community, as well as the great benefits they offer their very dedicated carers.
The focus is on longer visits ensuring our clients have the time and attention they need. They also believe in building relationships to provide the very best care and support possible, with a GOOD overall rating with the CQC they are very proud of.
What are the benefits in working for us as a Home Care Assistant?
We value our Carers and put every effort into making our pay and benefits the best in the area. We are an extremely rewarding company to work for and we believe that our clients will get the best care from staff that are truly rewarded and valued by us!
- Fantastic rates of pay £9.50 - £13.50 per hour
- Full time hours available including mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, weekends and part time hours.
- 27p per mile mileage allowance that is paid from when you leave your home.
- Focused training and ongoing support, such as Health & Social Care Diplomas which can lead to pathways such as Nursing.
- Employee benefits scheme.
We make it possible for people who need care or support to maintain their independence in their own home. Not only that, we support you to be able to do your job well and be rewarded for your hard work. Do you feel you can make a difference to people’s lives?
- Build a relationship with an Older Person and be a special carer and companion.
- To assist with all aspects of personal care
- Assist with meal preparation and general household tasks
- Companionship and social outings, including shopping trips
- Be aware of any changes to their health or wellbeing
Would you like to be a Care Assistant and Home Companion? Would you like to work for an employer where you will feel valued and rewarded and part of a great team? Then we would love to hear from you!
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruit
Apply for Home Care Assistants & Home Companions - Fantastic Benefits & Support!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly