Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with eight branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzu’s and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
Lloyd Ltd now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the busy Parts Department at their Newcastle branch.
As a Parts Advisor your responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively builds rapport with customers face to face and over the telephone, asking questions to understand their requirements
- Quotes prices and availability of stock merchandise and accessories
- Monitors and maintains agreed parts stock levels, maximising availability of items, ensuring the Parts Manager is kept informed of stock movement and shortages
- Checks all parts and accessories are in good order on receipt from supplier
- Supports the Parts Manager and team to deliver objectives
- Ensures all parts and accessories are correctly stored and located and appropriate housekeeping standards are met
- Maintain health and safety responsibilities within the branch.
The ideal Parts Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Have customer relations experience within a Parts Department (preferably).
- Be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be IT literate
- Hold a full UK driving license.
Working hours will be 8:00am – 17:00pm Mon-Fri with alternative Saturdays
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53282758 / INDHP