Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor
Job Title: Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus company vehicle
Location: Billericay, Basildon, Essex
Start Date: ASAP
Our clients Property Services is the service division of the £2 billion parent Group. They work with a wide variety of public and private sector clients and specialise in the full range of facility management and responsive repair and maintenance activity. Our clients main areas of expertise include: building management systems, day-to-day responsive repairs, facilities management, void property refurbishments, insurance activity, programmed maintenance, and electrical and gas installations, servicing and repairs.
About the Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor Role:
Due to our clients success they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Repairs and Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor to join their team working on their largest contract to date which is based in Basildon. Reporting to the Project Manager, the role will require you to be the first line day to day project/ workstream implementation lead in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
You'll Influence profitability and basic budget management, S,H&E management, contract compliance and help maintain excellent customer relationships.
Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor Package:
- The role includes a company vehicle
- 26 days annual holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- 40 hour working week, Monday - Friday
The ideal Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor:
- You should be a customer focused individual who holds, as a minimum; an IOSH or SMSTS certificate and also be a CSCS Card holder.
- You should also hold the following certifications; Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling and Working at Heights. Ideally you will also have Scaffold Inspection / Awareness and First Aid qualifications or certificates.
- You must have experience in managing Repairs & Maintenance works in the social housing sector to be considered for this role.
- You should be fully PC literate who is comfortable with MS systems such as word, excel & outlook.
Closing date for applications is the 16th of December 2016.
Apply below today for the chance of an early interview if you feel you have the skills and experience to carry out this Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor vacancy.