Production Packing Operative, East London, Food Manufacturing
Processing and packing of the Company's products on a shift basis.
Roles and Responsibilties:
- Operation of plant in compliance with all SHHEQ standards.
- Achievement of required production and OEE targets.
- Material released under 'concession' minimised by maintaining tight specifications.
- Adherence to ISO/BRC and customer standards with accurate recording of operational data.
- SHHEQ standards maintained.
- Good working knowledge of the entire operation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience within a Packing / Production environment.
- Good knowledge of complex Packing and Process operations essential.
- Good team worker & communicator but must also be able to work alone.
- Self motivated with a desire for personal & process development.
- Good computer skills especially Word & Excel.
- Good level of numeracy & literacy.
- Ability to provide basic holiday/sick cover for the Shift Supervisor.
Hours of Work:
- 5 per week Monday to Friday
- Rotating 8 hour shift pattern
- 0600-1400; 1400-2200; 2200-0600
Salary: £21,176 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' Button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Plant Operator Multiskilled Operator, Warehouse Operative Key Operative Fork lift truck Driver Mechanical Operator Machine Multi skilled Operators FMCG Food Manufacturing London Essex