Paid Search Specialist / Digital Marketing Exec /SEO Specialist
Job Title: PPC and SEO Specialist
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Our Client is the UK's market leader in the provision of outsourced waste management and recycling solutions into the Housebuilding & Construction sectors.
Primary Purpose of the position
- To lead, drive and develop the group and its sub brands online presence to reflect its status as an industry leader.
- Utilising best practice approaches to drive paid, organic and content strategies across the Group's core segments for each market.
- Working towards agreed objectives and clearly defined deliverables, the role will assist the Marketing Team in the fulfilment of an agreed marketing strategy in support of continued business growth.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of SEO & Paid Search activities across their full range of products and services, and the various websites they manage. This will include producing detailed strategies, copy writing, technical SEO, data mark up, xml sitemaps, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR and more.
- Prepare marketing strategies for SEO and Paid Search.
- Manage all SEO activities and Paid Search accounts including Social Media.
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points.
- Utilise third party tool data in the analysis and formulation of a strategy for compliant SEO.
- Implement / provide recommendations for SEO.
- Improve CTR rates for both SEO/ Paid Search.
- Understand analytics data in full, identify website engagement issues / poor time on site / poor CTR rates.
- Use data from Pay Per Click and Social Media to aid conversions / make adaptive strategy changes for keyword targeting.
- Increase website rankings and visibility in an ethical manner.
- Carry out SEO reviews focussing on both on page and off page SEO.
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years' worth of SEO and Paid Search experience (Hands on).
- Must have a fundamental understanding of SEO, Google Algorithms, Compliance.
- Must have an understanding of website CMS platforms.
- Should have a full knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO.
- Should be up to date with Google / Marketing news.
- Have the ability to identify conversion opportunities from PPC data for SEO / Vice Versa.
- Should understand best practices for SEO and potentially PPC.
- BA Hons Degree in digital marketing OR IDM / CIM digital marketing qualification
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Paid Search Specialist, PPC, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Google Adwords, SEO, Search Marketing, Online Marketing Specialist, Commercial Marketing, Digital Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Website Analytics, Omniture, Bing Certifications, SEO Specialist, Google Adwords Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, SEM Conversion, PPC Executive, PPC Specialist may also be considered for this role.