KS2 Primary Supply Teacher - Brighton
Primary KS2 Supply Teacher
Brighton, East Sussex
Temporary position to start 30th November 2016
£95 - £130 per day (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a supply teaching role in November making a difference? If so this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Our partner school are looking for a KS2 Teacher with QTS required for part-time supply starting in November 2016 for the next academic year based in Brighton, East Sussex. NQT's with experience of teaching KS2 classes would be very welcome to apply.This role is with a medium 2 form entry primary school for children aged 4 to 11 years old.
- 3 days a week, full-time teaching KS2 classes.
- You will be expected to complete all lesson planning and mark children's work daily.
- Pupil assessment.
- Attend and contribute to Parent evenings.
- Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development and behavioural standards.
- Help with after-school clubs.
- Currently 384 mixed pupils on roll.
- 2 form entry
- Sets high expectations for learning, behaviour and respect.
- Led by an inspiring Head teacher.
- The school?s vision is to combine high moral and social values with good basic skills in English language, Maths, Sciences and the Arts.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Onsite teacher parking.
- Children's results in KS2 year groups have increased year upon year.
- Pupils enjoy school and feel well looked after and safe.
- Recent improvements in children?s behaviour, following the introduction of a new behaviour policy.
- Pupils are engaged and want to be at school.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- PGCE or Degree in Education.
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have the reolevant skills and experience required for this role please apply today.
The recruitment process for this exciting opportunity will include an interview with Randstad Education and then if successful an observed day teaching at the school.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.