Randstad Education are currently looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher to start working with one of our schools in the Winsford area.
This is a full time Teaching role that will start in January 2017 and will run for two terms.
This school aspire to develop a shared love of learning between their children, staff, parents and the wider community.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS or NQT
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in EYFS to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.