Randstad Education are currently looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher to start working with one of our schools in the Crewe area.
This is a full time Teaching role that will start in January 2017 and will run for two terms, possibly longer.
This school aspire to develop a shared love of learning between their children, staff, parents and the wider community.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS or NQT
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in EYFS to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
We are looking to speak with someone immediately so if you are interested in finding out more about this school, please click apply today.